Message from our Founder Ashraf Sherbaz Nawabi
Despite great progress in the last few years, millions of children are still denied their right to education. Restricted access to education is one of the surest ways of transmitting poverty from generation to generation. Education is a vital human right, enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. Every girl and every boy should have the right to a quality education so that they can have more chances in life, including employment opportunities, better health and also to participate in the political process.
Education’s not just good for children, it’s good for nations. Investing in education isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s smart economics.
Education can put people on a path towards good health, empowerment and employment. It can help to build more peaceful societies. And the benefits of girls’ education extends to their own children who are often healthier and more educated because their mothers went to school.
KPSS Secondary School has been established not only for the emotional, intellectual and social growth of children but it will also infuse a lifelong thirst for learning in its alumni. In order to cater for the dynamically changing needs of the 21st Century, we are determined to produce autonomous learners while ameliorating 7 Cs of lifelong skills i.e. Critical Thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, Cross Cultural Understanding, Communication, Computing (ICT Literacy) and Career and Learning Self-reliance. We aspire to provide an environment where students will enkindle the love for humanity in true Islamic perspective. Moreover, we have designed the most economical fee structure without having any compromise on the quality of education. Furthermore, our energetic, dedicated and highly professional faculty is all set to fulfill our goal.
- Our students are still getting education through online classes from Class Playgroup to 10th.
- School will be opened after the final decision by Government.
- School is closed since 24th March 2020 because of Corona Covid-19 Virus.
- New Session 2019-2020 will commence from March 4, 2019.
- Admission Tests: February 2 & February 6, 2019 from 12:00-3:00 pm.
- Last date of registration : January 26, 2019.
- Registration for admission of session 2019-2020:
- Playgroup-Prep: February 4, 2019.
- Class I-VIII= January 28, 2019.
- Annual Examination